TOTAL WAR: ATTILA ANUNCIADO
SEGA y Creative Assembly acaban de anunciar una nueva entrega de la serie Total War, cuyo protagonista va a ser nada más y nada menos que el legendario rey de los Hunos, así que como todos sabéis gracias a la clase de historia en el cole, la época es bastante parecida a las entregas a la Roma Antigua, y puede dar bastante juego. Imaginamos que habrá una buena cantidad de elefantes… si amigos, los elefantes, esos paquidermos ancestrales, son los nuevos zombies. Aparecen hasta en la sopa. Bueno con este vídeo presentamos en sociedad Total War: Attila, y esperamos que el juego no contenga demasiados bugs.
Nota informativa al respecto:
Your World Will Burn – Total War: Attila Announced
SEGA of America and SEGA Europe today announced Total War: Attila, the next installment in the multi award-winning Total War series of strategy games.
The Dark Ages approach. A time of famine, disease and war, where refugees in their thousands flee from a sweeping tide of destruction and death. Desperate barbaric tribes rally against the ailing might of a dying and divided Roman empire; the light of civilization gutters and dims. In the great steppes of Scythia, a vast and terrifying force gathers, led by a warrior king whose thirst for conquest is utterly unequaled.
The Scourge of God, the very herald of the apocalypse, Attila the Hun.
Total War: Attila introduces exciting new gameplay mechanics which improve and add to numerous core turn-based and real-time Total War systems. The world will darken around you as Attila’s forces descend on your homeland creating a unique vision of survival strategy.
“With Total War: Attila we will create a Total War game that will challenge and enthrall fans of the series,” said Janos Gaspar, project lead on Attila. “We’re reintroducing some features that fans have been asking for, such as family trees and skill trees, and improving many of the core aspects of Total War we know are important to them. But to really bring the period to life, we’re building on these foundations with many new strategic features for them to consider, such as advanced street-fighting, civilians, complete settlement destruction and dynamic fire that can rage across a city as armies clash. We want to push players to the limits of their skill to survive against the odds, and to love every minute of it.”
Total War: Attila is due for release in 2015 on Windows PC and Mac. For more information, please visit totalwar.com
• Apocalypric Destruction Mechanichs – Wield the ferocious power of fire in battle to set buildings ablaze and terrify defenders, or wipe entire cities and regions from the face of the campaign map with the new raze mechanic.
• Legendary Start Position – Playing as the Western Roman Empire you will begin with vast territories under your control, but weakened by political in-fighting and threatened on all sides by enemies, your dominance will quickly become a struggle to survive.
• Overhauled Game Mechanics – Improved core gameplay and UI through the latest optimised and modified Total War game mechanics, including politics, family tree, civic management and technological progression.
• Incredible Period Details – With new period-specific technologies, arms and armaments, religion, cultures and social upheaval, Total War: ATTILA delivers an authentic experience of this ominous chapter of our history.
• Outstanding Visual Fidelity – Improvements and optimisations to both campaign and battle visuals create a chilling vision of a looming apocalypse and the ruin of the civilized world. With breath-taking scale, atmosphere and improved graphical performance, witness the end of days and the rise of a legend.